Head - Regulatory Affairs - Pharma (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - Operations
Skills - Regulatory Affairs
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The Head of Regulatory Affairs will be a SME for providing strategic and operational guidance to the regulatory affairs team w.r.t strategy, compliance and logistics. The role will look over India, Nepal, Srilanka and Bangladesh
The client is 130 years old legacy brand and leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. Having a strong global footprint and a diverse culture, the organisation's vision is improve the health of the humankind and animals and take this is a service to humanity
- The candidate will be responsible for providing his expertise w.r.t Regulatory affairs compliance, strategy and logistics
- Ensure that the best practices are implemented in his markets
- Work closely and liaison with the consultants, internal stakeholder, health authorities and provide inputs on the regulatory strategy
- Mentor a team towards growth by managing their performance, fulfilling their training needs and ensuring compliance to the company policies
- The candidate must have at least 12 years of relevant experience
- The candidate should currently be managing a team
- The candidate should have strong understanding of the Drug and Cosmetics Act
- The candidate should have in depth understanding of the regulations of the concerned markets
- The candidate should have strong leadership skills
- Opportunity to be work with growth minded organisation and lead the Regulatory Affairs practise for the entire Emerging markets
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Srividya Mukunthan on +91 22 4236 3304.
Contact - Srividya Mukunthan - +91 22 4236 3304
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.