Head - Regulatory Affairs - Mining Industry (12-18 yrs)
Skills - Head - Regulatory Affairs
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Working on a mandate for client who is looking to hire leader in Regulatory Affairs for India, who can handle their stakeholder/government Liaison and provide advisory to ensure the business in complying with existing regulations.
Our client is a MNC in the Mining Industry and are very bullish on India market. They have been a key player in India and are looking at augmenting their leadership team further.
- Manage the regulatory leadership for the organisation in India
- Take care of regulatory and licensing requirements by Stakeholders / Government bodies
- Provide advisory to business based on the regulatory requirements and ensure compliance
- Keeping up with current and developing trends in regulatory standards
- Candidate must have had relations with PESO, DPIIT, DGMS and more
- 12-18 Years of experience
- Candidate must have excellent stakeholder management
- Candidate must have excellent communication and negotiate skills, must be open to travel
- Having a Technical Background would be ideal
- Work with an MNC
- Global leader in the industry
- Will be working with global Leadership
- Competitive Pay scale and Benefits
- Leadership Role
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Pooja Napa on +91 80 6826 6821.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.