Consultant at Avesta HR Consultancy
Views:473 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Head - Recruitment - IT/BFSI Domain - Staffing Firm (8-12 yrs)
- Understanding the client requirements and handling the client Queries
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Reviewing the deliverables promised to the client with the person responsible from the team each week.
- Quality check on the work performed by the team
- Suggesting improvement strategies to the team which should be communicated through mail as well with cc to reporting manager.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Management strategy and execution to support growth of agency, client accounts, and team.
- Performance coaching and training: Regular, structured, one-on-one meetings to
- Help individuals improve their capabilities, get the help they need, and strategically
- Align to the agency's value proposition
- Participate in the development of systems that allow teams to demonstrate clear and
- Measurable value to client relationships.
- Play a role in speaking to clients, understanding needs, and getting everyone on the same page
- Providing coaching and standardized training for teams (to be determined based on your capabilities)
- Understand and track project scope in order to achieve agency growth
- Coordinate performance review process: people, teams, projects
- Provide guidance and mentoring the team.
- Drive knowledge management and continuous up skilling of the team.
- Conduct performance appraisals for team members.
- Manage attrition through skip level meetings, planning interventions, engagement calendars.
- Identify training needs for direct reports and ensure domain/developmental training needs are met.
- Participate in organizational initiatives such as recruitment drives, training programs etc.
- Deliver communication received from senior management to the team members through team meetings.
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Expert in BFSI Hiring
- Hands on experience as IT Recruiter in the past
- Worked on IT skills like Java, Core Java, Pega, Test Automation Engineer, UI/UX Designer, Developer, Java Full Stack, Mainframe
- Hired candidate for PAN India, preferred Mumbai and Bangalore
- Hands on experience hiring for Contract and Contract to hire positions.