Principal Consultant at Leaders Hunt
Views:1569 Applications:496 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:491
Head - Recruitment - BPO/Telecom (12-18 yrs)
Experience: 12+ yrs
Objectives and Responsibilities of the Head of Recruiting:
- This is the most prominent role of the Head of Recruiting where the individual exercises leadership over the recruiting department, overseeing the execution of all activities by junior personnel. In this position, the Head of Recruiting oversees the businesss overall recruiting and sourcing mission, vision and long-term strategy.
- The Head of Recruiting is additionally responsible for the development of the annual departmental budget in collaboration with senior management. He is also tasked with overseeing the departmental budgetary allocation and its management throughout the year and making necessary shifts in allocation in order to accommodate the shifting resourcing requirements and recruitment needs.
- The Head of Recruiting leads the recruiting department with a focus on driving accountability, shaping their strategies, supporting department-wide growth and development, and team alignments. The Head of Recruiting also amplifies the businesss culture and promotes a departmental culture amongst the recruiting team.
- In this capacity, the Head of Recruiting also plays a mentorship role to key junior department personnel, supporting their consistent professional growth, and essentially preparing them for the assumption of his duties in his absence or retirement.
Collaboration: The Head of Recruiting plays a highly collaborative role and in this position, he works closely with the senior recruiting management and human resources executives in approving and establishing the departments strategies/tactics and procedures. He additionally works with the finance department in determining the internal budgetary allocation.
- In this collaboration, the Head of Recruiting also endeavors to strategically balance and prioritize recruiting department resources in order to meet the constantly evolving business needs. He will also work closely with the marketing department in effectively establishing communication strategies that attract diverse talent to the business.
- The Head of Recruiting also works with other HR departmental heads, regularly providing insights programs that are impacting the business inclusive of training, internal movement, career-path creation, and so forth.
- The Head of Recruiting plays a leading role in the designing and implementation of business-wide recruiting processes, applicant tracking systems, management reporting, and vendor management
- The Head of Recruiting also approves the adoption of suitable recruiting metrics that ultimately lead to the successful integration of new hires. The Head of Recruiting develops innovative sourcing strategies and procedures and ensures that there is a consistent and positive candidate experience, which increases the prospects of acquisition and retention of talent for the business.
Analytics: The Head of Recruiting will additionally play an analytical role where he delivers on-going reports after tracking the results, impacts, and cost-effectiveness of the current recruiting strategies.
- The Head of Recruiting uses this information to identify trends and adjust the recruiting strategies in order to optimize the impact of the recruiting team. The Head of Recruiting also conducts research and experiments, taking risks that drive creative and innovative solutions. The Head of Recruiting also conducts surveys, creates reports, and applies the findings to improve decision-making, strategies, and recruitment procedures.
Other Duties: The Head of Recruiting will perform similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties and similar duties are delegated by the Director Recruiting, the Chief Human Resources Officer, or the Employer.
Experience: A candidate for this position must have had at least 7 years in working experience in a recruiting position, preferably as a senior recruiter in a highly competitive and dynamic environment. The candidate will also have had a proven and successful experience leading a high-performing recruiting team for a business, resulting in the acquisition and retention of top talents in the market.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.