Lead Recruiter at Anveta Inc
Views:907 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Head - Recruitment - BFSI (6-18 yrs)
- Driving the People Strategy in synergy with the business strategy. Managing the entire HR function. Focusing on Talent Acquisition, succession planning, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Campus Hiring,
- Providing HR leadership to the organization for implementation of HR strategies in line with business requirements, managing HR services to support the overall business strategy of the organization
- Managing annual performance appraisals for employees across offices with evaluation methods such as 360 Degree Feedback, Quarterly Assessment Reviews, PMS, KRA, KPI and Performance Improvement Plans
- Collaborating with Business Leaders and Regional HR for the annual roll-out of Goal Setting, Performance Management, Talent Assessment and Action Planning of Employee Engagement Survey results
- Providing effective HR leadership to the business for implementation of HR strategies in line with business requirements, managing full range of HR services to support the overall business strategy of the company
- Supporting the resolution of escalated Employee Relations (ER) issues, managing risk to the business; assessing employee motivation, expectations & grievances to plan for remediation; conducting orientation sessions on new HR policies and programs as and when rolled-out
- Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for particular positions and analysis of the existing level of competencies.
Work Location: Powai
Gender: Male Candidates Mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.