Owner at Premier Management Consultant Group
Views:177 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - R&D - Paints (12-15 yrs)
- To manage the day to day operations of R&D providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Absorb & indigenize technology related to coatings by interacting with team.
- Development of new products on time with right quality as per customer requirement.
- Cost reduction in existing products by formula optimization and hunting new and cheaper RMs to replace existing ones.
- To provide technical support to sales by advising corrective actions
- To identify new applications, new opportunities and customer pain areas and value selling
- To monitor various projects progress and share regular update with business head
- To respond to customers commercial and technical enquiries, provide timely quotation
- Technical support to Production & QA dept for critical batches through Root cause analysis
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction
- To develop procedures for safe and efficient working as per requirements.
- Responsible for planning of manpower requirements and responsible for system in lab
Should have Experience in Products like:-
- Polyurethane finishes.
- Epoxy Primer & Finish Coatings.
- Epoxy Coatings.
- Epoxy Self Leveling Floor coating.
- Bituminous Coating
- High Performance Coatings
1. Excellent Communication skills - should have strong, clear and crisp verbal articulation skills and very strong documentation skills
2. Very strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to listen to employees is critical, with the capacity to truly comprehend, be seen as approachable, and act as a coach, inspiring confidence with ability to help Strategic thinking skills.
3. Ability to manage other Jr. managers, handle difficult situations while remaining forward looking and very positive
4. Ability to lead by example - Candidate should support organizational norms, possess self-discipline and lead best practices
5. Adaptability - The ability to adapt is essential with the capacity to anticipate possible new opportunities or mitigate potential challenges.
6. Understand the changing and evolving, new developments with the ability to identify which may be relevant for their implementation.
7. Crisis Management - The individual must possess the ability to identify and resolve situations quickly, taking ownership of employee concerns and working cooperatively with others to resolve escalations involving other for more complex issues.
8. Strong knowledge of Advance excel - Ability to create or guide other team members to prepare high impact reports.
9. Should have a high degree of integrity, forward thinking, positive and pro-active in anticipating organizational needs.
Premier Management Consultants
Management Consultant | Global Recruitment
Landline 91 - 7044 378 341 | Whatsapp - 8232 94 5050