Head - R&D - Food Products - PhD (6-12 yrs)
- Provide overall management and leadership to the R&D team & develop R&D strategy, budgets, and ensure complete integration of business and R&D plans and activities.
- Lead the R&D team to design the Paper Formula, Develop Prototype, Scale up, Shelf Life Study, Sensory, Costing & Commercialize for various Clean & Plant based Products, Dosage format & any new format e.g. (Powder/Solid Dose/Liquids/Other).
- Collaborate with different teams internally on insights & idea generation activities
- Build Inhouse team of scientists, lab analysts and technical experts.
- Collaborate with Regulatory to prepare product dossiers to meet regulatory compliance
- Work with manufacturing and QA to ensure that formulas and processes are scaled up to optimum production levels (assist in education and training of production/others).
- Evaluate Clinical Trials and RWE Studies for qualified products.
- Provide support for label development, certifications & other technical documents
- Participate in the set-up and commissioning of R&D and pilot-scale facilities starting from facility identification up to procurement and installation of equipment and instrumentations.
- Knowledge on Herbal Extracts, Ayurveda Products & Ingredients, Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia.
- Full understanding of linkages between Ayurveda Principle and modern science like Micronutrient extraction through plant sources
- Knowledge of Safety practices and establishing safety for Plants & Ayurveda range of Ingredients
- Must have a strong network of India based industry, CRO and university/lab contacts and relationships.
- Experience with all Dosage formats like Powder, Tablet, Capsule, Granules, Tea/Kwath, powders, Liquid, Gummies, Effervescent technology etc.
- Excellent team leader/member skill sets, ability to work with all staff levels
- Excellent Analytical, Communication & Project Management Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.