Head - R&D - Dermatology (12-20 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading firms in the pharmaceutical industry that offers various collaborative opportunities in the field of Healthcare, Contract Manufacturing, Development & Marketing of Over the Counter products.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for leading the R&D team for new product development for the derma category.
- To formulate and develop a new range of licences products catering to India, US, CIS, and Africa market which will be sold to either existing clients or new clients who can market the same.
- The derma range will be in pain/cure space and not cosmetic range.
- Assess the landscape for new developments in materials and technology in this sector.
- Interaction with vendors for quality improvements / cost reductions.
- Initiatives for continual improvements in all processes and functions.
Qualifications & Pre-requisites
- Qualified Ph.d/ M.Tech / B.Tech. / M.Sc with a minimum of 12 years of experience in formulating derma products preferred. Open to talent from consumer/ OTC
- Should have experience in developing products for the US/CIS/ Africa market (which are aligned with regulatory requirements).
- Should be self-driven.
- High ownership and outcome-oriented.
- Should be able to adapt to work in the fast-paced and agile environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.