Head - R&D - Chemicals (15-18 yrs)
Head R&D - Chemicals
1. Head the R&D for GIL Chemicals with respect to its strategy, direction, and implementation Member of the Executive Committee of GIL Chemicals
2. Develop new ideas, product lines, and applications areas and fulfill the product pipeline for the future development of application areas like Agricultural, Animal Nutrition besides Oil & Gas and HPCI
3. Ensure the smooth functioning of the department on day-to-day basis and accordingly plan and implement the systems, resources, and manpower
4. Craft organizational structure with respect to the projects undertaken, and the work involved
5. Build strong network with all stakeholders (Internal & External) for cross-functional collaboration
6. Network and collaborate with external agencies like Universities, Laboratories and Consultants to bridge the gap between the resources available and resources needed.
7.Communicate and coordinate with Marketing and Customer R&D teams to incorporate new product and applications areas
Preferred Candidate :
- Candidate must have an attitude of a high degree collaborator, must possess people management skills, team management skills & is willing to take up initiatives, can check his experience in having led any initiatives in the past.
- The candidate must be skilled to help the R&D function for Godrej Chemicals to grow. He/ She will be handling the Biotech piece independently
- The candidate must know the application of Surfactants
- A candidate with experience in Biotech will be an added advantage
Sector : Chemicals
Qualification : Ph. D in Organic Chemistry / Chemical Technology / Chemical Eng.
Experience : 15- 18 years
Location : Ambernath, Maharashtra - Frequent visits to Mumbai & Valia site
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.