Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:1189 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Head - RBS Process - Bank (10-15 yrs)
Head - RBS Process - Private Sector Bank
The role holder is responsible managing the entire RBS process (onsite as well offsite ) involving timely submission of onsite and offsite data / information requirements of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), submission of responses to RAR, RMP, tracking of open issue etc .
Managing of Onsite Inspection conducted by RBI by:
- Ensuring timely submission of the information requested by the Inspection team
- Effective Co-ordination with internal stakeholders and RBS inspection team
- Managing the entire RBS process (Preliminary Risk Assessment Report (PRAR) Risk Assessment Report (RAR) Proposed Risk Mitigation Plan (PRMP) and Risk Mitigation Plan) by ensuring:
- Collate and review the responses to the observations in the PRAR, RAR, PRMP and RMP.
- Collate and review quarterly submission of Tranche1 and Tranche 1 A-E data and annual submission of Tranche 2, 3, Bank Profile to RBI.
- Ensuring updation of process manual, conducting RAROC committee and presentation of RBS related items to Executive Committees
- Follow up for timely closure of RBS Open issue points and publishing of open issue tracker to Top Management, submission of update to Audit Committee and RBI.
- Regular coordination with RBI ensure timely submission of adhaoc data requestedby RBI
- Ensure timely submission of data/ information to Reserve Bank of India
- Ensure timely and correct submission of data / information to Reserve Bank of India
- Ensure timely closure of open issues
- Must Be Post graduation - CA/CS/ICWA/MBA
- Must have Minimum 10-12 years of experience of handling of Risk Based Supervision for RBI Compliance and other activities like advisory / compliance review etc in Compliance Function of a Big Size Financial Institution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.