Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:684 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Quantitative Development - Investment Bank (12-15 yrs)
One of our global investment banking client is looking to hire Senior Quant Development professional who will be responsible to build, supervise and develop team of C++ developers in India to support front office trading strategy desk.
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- The team is responsible for all lifecycle of development, engineering and regulatory aspects of the C++ libraries
- Closely working with desk strats to develop, maintain and support fixed income C++ analytics libraries.
- Responsible to add support to new products, market conventions, investigating pricing & risk issues.
- Liaising with control functions including model risk, software lifecycle, audit and regulatory.
To qualify for this role, you will require:
- Qualified degree relevant to quantitative field from top tier institute with proven experience in a similar role building an offshore Quantitative team and working with traders and quant development peers in a geographically distributed team.
- Knowledge of more exotic Fixed Income products, including structured options, inflation and hybrids.
- Strong C++ development, including working in a large team with a large, rapidly changing codebase and of supervising people working in such an environment.
- Excellent communication and people management experience is MUST