Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:164 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Quality/Process Excellence/Training - BFS (8-12 yrs)
Head - Quality, Process Excellence, Training in a org.
Key Responsibilities :
- Use various forms of communication, conduct audits and check performance levels to achieve expectations on SLA parameters, including aligning data and insights across survey sources
- Develop robust metrics that communicate the performance of the group across the organization
- Own goal setting, monitoring and measurement, including regular communication and presentations to senior leadership on CSAT performance across departments
- Lead change management through the advocacy and training of a customer-focused culture at all levels of the business.
- Maps customer-related processes and identifies process gaps. Do RCA of the entire value change and customer issues, and provide a sustainable solution
- Be VOC of the customer in the organization by engaging proactively with departments across the organization on a regular basis
- Manage customer experience by gathering survey response data from NPS to understand drivers and improve service delivery accordingly so as to ensure the preferred service provider.
- The ability to make decisions, think strategically and provide thought leadership to all levels of the organization on NPS and customer satisfaction
- Proactively identify potential customer issues and drive mitigation measures
Drive Business Process Excellence:
- Will be responsible for handling projects pertaining to process improvements, process re-engineering and automation.
- Such projects will either have an impact on the Customers (Internal as well as External) or on the Financials of the organization, end result being Service Excellence, Cost Savings, improved efficiency of the Staff etc.
- Self-identified initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness, ultimately improving customer satisfaction. Should work towards Continuous improvement.
- Drive culture of Quality, Six Sigma approach, within the department and across the businesses.
- Prepare and flash Measurement Metrics (MIS) for various processes as per decided frequencies which will help operations and businesses to take key decisions basis the metrics