Associate at Crescendo Global
Views:319 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Quality & Performance Management - Post Trade Settlement Operations - Outsourcing/Offshoring Firm (10-19 yrs)
An exciting leadership opportunity with a well-reputed outsourcing/offshoring organization for a professional holding at least 14 years' experience in Quality & Performance Management and a stronghold on Post Trade Settlement operations along with a Business Process Improvement framework understanding. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global Outsourcing/Offshoring firm providing career, health and wealth insights to clients.
- Standardizing and creating all quality control processes across functions
- Maintaining control reporting for Post-trade processes
- Taking accountability for the deliverables while managing teams of QPM Managers
- Driving the importance of performance management, change management while engaging with senior leadership
- Working continuously towards performance excellence basis operational activity performance
- Identifying root causes for main activities (fails, breaks, exception, CASS breaches etc.) managed by operational teams and identify & follow-up ad hoc remediation plans (deep dive if needed)
- Providing governance and analysis on performance reviews
- Conducting strategic orientation with client Leadership on presenting the overall assessment of the team performance while improving the activities
- Proven leadership skills in a Quality Control Head/Risk & Control Head for 3+ years
- Hands-on leading varied Business Process Improvement Initiatives through methodologies like Lean Sig Sigma to optimize the process controls within Trade Settlement
- Must have extensive experience in Quality Control and must be trained accordingly (Lean Six Sigma/ IB Ops Background)
- Immense thorough with Post Trade Settlement operations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Foresightedness to identify risk
- Ability to define and implement
- Detailed oriented to mitigate, eliminate the risk
- Being able to build contingency plans to ensure resiliency
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead, and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes