Senior Technical Recruiter at Apidel Technologies
Views:2380 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Quality & Performance Management - BFSI (16-20 yrs)
Position: Head Quality & Performance Management
Employment Type: Permanent Position, Full Time
Experience Level: 16 Yrs to 20 Yrs
Key Skill: Experienced in QMS, ISO 20K,27K & 19K,ITIL IS must, CMMI Implementation
- To manage the IT Business operation and performance of the quality management systems, ensuring - in collaboration with the head of the departments - the successful delivery of key performance indicators (KPIs), quality systems ISO standards ISMS (accreditations Certifications) and objectives, whilst adhering to regulatory compliance and achieving success.
Specifically, managing the following quality systems:
- ISO 9001, ISO 27001 (In conjunction with information security manager), ISMS
- Responsibilities will be expected to be developed and finalized over time and will include but will not be restricted to:
- Lead and develop the Quality Management system, striving for best practices to deliver to the stakeholders & customer's expectations. Managing teams
- Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate QMS & Performance management team to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop / adopt new skills updates / updated on ISMS, ISO and quality standards
- Responsible for all areas of the Quality management function and provide support Business supporting IT verticals
- Build and report Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the business supporting IT verticals
- Facilitate Lean Business and drive Continuous Improvement across all quality related areas of the business in line with the strategy.
- Manage maintenance, development and internal promotion of the quality system to the ISO9001 standard so that it supports the work of the organization.
- Manage and maintain the certification accreditations
- Perform periodic QMS audits / TRACK observations until closure and highlights the same stakeholders
- Establish, support, maintain and develop an ISMS to the ISO27001 standard
- Ensure management is informed of the status of the ISO9001 and ISO27001 systems and that appropriate action is taken to maintain the systems in a good order
- Oversee the delegation of work to any direct reports
- Set annual performance targets for team members and conduct performance reviews
- Ensure that a document control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update all changes to critical documents within the scope of the quality management system (QMS)
- Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is being followed and that there is a system in place for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records
- Ensure that the performance of the QMS is reviewed at planned intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness
- Ensure that quality objectives are set by senior management for measuring the performance of the QMS and that these are regularly reviewed
- Ensure that all new staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities. Provide update training as necessary
- Ensure that senior management undertakes periodic but regular assessments of customer satisfaction and that consequent improvements are identified and implemented
- Ensure that an internal audit programme is adopted to verify that the QMS conforms to planned arrangements, QMS arrangements and is effectively implemented and maintained.
- Analyze data on the effectiveness of the QMS and evaluate where continual improvements of the QMS can be made.
- Co-ordinate continual improvements of the QMS, ensuring that evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are recorded and reviewed.
- Professional qualification in quality system management and/or significant experience in a similar role
- Considerable experience of, or exposure to, a ISO9001 implementation, Considerable experience of, exposure to ISO27001 implementation, Experience of service delivery in a QMS environment & Experience of working within an education or research environment will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of systems, software, technologies, communications and suppliers to support the delivery of quality systems & Understanding of QMS design and their implementation
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong people management and technical skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
- High level of attention to detail
It would be great if you could reply to my email with an updated copy of your resume, along with the information requested below
Current / Expected CTC:
Official / Negotiable Notice period:
Team size handled:
Current Role description:
Current Organization Revenue size:
Total / Relevant Experience:
Reason for Change:
- Please share a summary of your career history in cover letter with reason for leaving organizations and location where you has worked and details on monetary growth and gap, if any.
Apply/can contact me directly at 6359878531, for a detailed discussion.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Mobile: +91-6359878531, 6359878521
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.