HR at Coplaced Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:943 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Quality - Manufacturing (15-27 yrs)
Role definition :
Operational responsibility for implementing Quality strategy and operational goals to exceed customer expectations on product quality, cost and delivery, optimising production quality levels.
Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, manufacturing and customers. Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills. Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritised and drive Continuous Improvement across all quality related areas of the business in line with the strategy.
Key responsibilities :
1. Provide high level quality plan for Products / Services
2. Ensure strategies & processes are in place to meets business objectives & operational needs in terms of price, quality & delivery targets
3. Lead and manage the quality function from new product conception through to warranty analysis to ensure a proactive culture so that customers receive the product to the highest standard of quality possible
4. Various quality/regulatory / Safety certifications & compliances e.g. ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO27001, EPR
5. Manage Internal / External Product certifications e.g. BIS, CE, UL etc.
6. Provide QA Dashboard at various levels
7. Engage with Customers for feedback and ensure corrective / preventive actions
- B.Tech - Electronics/ Mechanical with Min. 15 Years' experience in Electro-Mechanical product design/ manufacturing
- Certificates/Trainings on Quality management
- Considerable and demonstrable experience of leading a quality function with a proven track record in strategic quality leadership delivering effective quality strategies, policies, processes and systems
- Excellent communication and Data analysis skills
- High attention to details and diligent