Chief Recruiter Manager at Hralways
Views:760 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Quality - Glassware (15-25 yrs)
Job Title Head - Quality
Responsibility Level & Grade Will be based on the profile and experience of the candidate
(Direct / Matrix) Reporting to COO
Key Task & Accountabilities
- To Understand customer needs and requirements to develop proactive and effective quality control processes.
- To Actively lead the reduction of Customer PPMs (Parts Per Million), Warranty, replacement, Cost of Quality and in-house scrap and waste
- To Develop the Quality Management System, updating procedures and train team members where required
- To Ensure effective internal and external audits happen as well as assessment and audit of subcontractors to minimise non-value added
- To Work to prevent non-conformances, customer complaints, concession and rework alongside Manufacturing/ Engineering and Operations to develop corrective and preventative actions within required time-frame
- To assist in continuous improvement activities throughout the business ensuring that problems are prevented and that customer requirements are met with any problems resolved effectively and economically
- Report on Quality activities on a regular basis to the Senior Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators
Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
Shop Floor orientation
Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
B Tech in Ceramics / Mechanical / Electrical / Production Engineering from IIT, NIT or premier institutes with an experience of 15 years.
M Tech / MBA would be an added advantage
Experience in Ceramics / Glass is desirable but not mandatory.
6 Sigma certifications is desirable.
Experience (Specify if any particular area)
- Knowledge and technical understanding of Glass manufacturing processes, and manufacturing techniques.
- Understanding of automated inspection systems
- Hands on experience on establishing / maintaining quality management systems.
- Hands on experience on establishing in-process audits, creating Visual SOPs, check Sheets and Standards
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.