Head - Quality - Food Manufacturing Plant (10-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Skills - Quality, Food, FMCG, QA, plant
Job Type - Permanent
- Work closely with senior stakeholders
- Head the quality function at a market leading organisation
Client Details :
Our client is a market leader in the Indian QSR space, with some iconic brands on its portfolio. Despite being a giant, the organisation is set to expand its operations in the near future, and extend its presence in the market.
Reporting in to the COO, you will be responsible for:
- Managing quality across multiple brands, for products that are manufactured, as well as outsourced.
- Leading regulatory compliance for all brands to ensure adherence to the laws in currency.
- Conducting internal audits, and driving external audits as well.
- Taking constant measures to improve internal quality standards such that customer satisfaction measures are higher.
- Leading and developing a team of individuals
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will:
- Have a minimum of 10 years' experience in quality assurance profiles in the FMCG industry
- Have experience working with well known QA standards such as HACCP and ISO
- Have prior experience working in a food manufacturing plant
- Bring a hands on approach to the table
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast growing profile at a market leading organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.