Head- Client Relations at Fridayjobs HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:503 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Quality - Food (15-22 yrs)
QUALITY HEAD - FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY
LOCATION : DINDIGUL / TAMILNADU
CTC : 20.00 LACS/ANNUM
EDUCATION : ME Food Technology / MSC Chemistry / B.Tech Food Technology
EXPERIENCE : 15-20 YEARS IN FOOD INDUSTRY AS QUALITY HEAD
Should have complete knowledge about the Quality Assurance from Raw material procurement, Vendor Management, Quality control in every process till finished Product. Co ordinate with Sales team for the customer feedback and setting new standard of quality assurance process and understand the Market expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for Quality leadership and to ensure continuous improvements and to produce quality, safety and legally compliant products to meet and/or exceed overall customer satisfaction.
2.Implement proactive actions and recommend risk mitigation strategies through teamwork & collaboration with Plant teams.
3.Responsible for implementations of preventive measures on issues that arise related to plant cleaning & sanitation, allergen management, In-Process deviations, regulatory and customer requirements, product commercialization and customer complaints.
4. Responsible for analysing Quality metrics and reports on emerging trends, recommend corrective measures and recommendation of the right strategies to Senior Management..
5.Responsible for the governance of Quality, Food Safety Management & HACCPs process and take charge of the overall implementation and maintain of quality standards in the Plant.
6.Responsible for managing and analysing the root cause analysis and putting in CAPA pertaining to any quality & product and compliance deviations.
7. Responsible for driving continuous improvement, to be a subject matter expert in technical tools and software used in Plant to support troubleshooting and recommend opportunities for improvement.
8.Responsible for managing the overall customer management process, provide constructive feedback and formulate professional responses towards customer complaints.
9.Responsible for Ensuring all timely and consistent corrective and preventive measures are implemented in advance to support customer audit findings.
10.Responsible for proper execution of all quality and laboratory policies, procedures and methods.
11. Responsible for providing relevant trainings on quality systems and programmes to ensure compliance with all quality processes/ procedures.
12. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all regulations and standards required by local law (Health & Safety, Environmental, Product Quality, GMP, Labelling, Factory and Fire).
13.Responsible for managing, directing, training and developing the QA/QC Staff.
14. Responsible for Fumigation operations in Foods & Consumer divisions.
15. Responsible for the Implementation and Management of the Integrated Management System ( FSSC 22KSupport the Implementation and Management of the Integrated Management System (ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000. OHSAS 18001 and HACCP) leading to Certification , BRC Food and HALAL) leading to Certifications.
Required Candidate profile
1. Experience in Food Manufacturing Industry. Salary and Benefits is not constrains for the suitable candidate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.