Business Partner at FyneHand Consultants
Views:386 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Quality - FMCD (20-25 yrs)
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company's Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with Technical, Development and Production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring expected requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization's products.
- Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians. Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct and participate in style wise PPM, follow-up the line feeding checklist, style wise critical operation & quality points explain to the quality team, first output review against the sample & technical file including measurements, monitor hourly, real-time dashboard.
- Coordination with buying QC and give them proper support for all quality related matters.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- He has to Plan and handle quality assurance procedure in a way that ensures minimum involvement of time, manpower and other resources while delivering the optimum quantity of quality products.
- Reviewing and Updating Company's quality control manual modules and materials relevant to productivity and quality control.
- Minimum 20 years' experience on relevant field.
- Bachelor Degree/BSC/MSC or any other professional Degree/Training completion.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.