Founder & Managing Director at Talent Toppers
Views:5831 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Quality Engineering/Assurance - Stock Exchange/Banking/Financial Services Domain (16-18 yrs)
Educational Qualifications: BE/MBA, PMP Certified, ITIL certified
Experience: 16-18 years of experience in quality engineering or quality assurance.
Should have experience in a CMM level 5 or higher organization
- Overall Fulfill the quality initiatives of the organisation as laid down from time to time with emphasis on processes, procedures, infrastructure, awareness and culture.
- Facilitate, oversee and ensure compliance to quality standards through progressive involvement, reviews, audits and reports
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To drive business transformation through Next Generation process governance, Lean Six Sigma etc.
- Will be responsible for handling both internal and external process/governance/quality audits
- Create and maintain appropriate quality infrastructure for people to perform e.g. in-house development of process automation tools, evaluation of vendor tools etc
- Establish communication channels within an organization e.g. training
- Create employee awareness, interest, and participation in the implementation of quality processes e.g. training, audits, SQA, etc. Spread quality awareness
- Build progressive quality initiatives over a period e.g. CMMI, Six Sigma
- Management of company wide quality processes
- Management of SEPG, SQA and process automation teams
- Pilot new practices and ensure buy-in and understanding at all levels before the widespread use
- Manage Metrics program
- Management reporting of Quality initiatives
Required Skills :
- Proven track record of process governance framework implementation across legacy/modern applications and infrastructure driven projects
- Extensive experience with SEI-CMM, SEI-CMMI or ISO9000 standards and ITIL framework methodologies
- Experience in DevOps implementation with a focus on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD)
- Extensive Experience of complete SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum
- Process Improvement and Re-Engineering - Ability to assess software quality and IT operations- processes and evaluate for improvement opportunities consistently and effectively
- Proficiency in Stock Exchange/Banking/Financial Services domain
- Proficiency in Internal quality audit and training employees on Quality Standards.
- Ability to understand and review technical documentation, including Project plans, test procedures and design documents.
- Experience with process related activities (such as standards development, project reviews, and process improvement) as well as monitoring activities (such as tracking compliance with entry and exit criteria and reporting program metrics).
- Ability to create and publish Software Quality Assurance Matrices
- Proficiency in development, maintenance, and enhancement of QA standards and procedures
- Ability to interface directly with cross-functional teams and to transfer knowledge.
Nice to have :
- Excellent problem solving and time-management skills.
- Strong statistical analysis skills and clear understanding of performance metrics.
- Detailed oriented and ability to develop, review and maintain metrics and perform quality audits.