Director at Indigo Global Consultants
Views:461 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Quality Control & Quality Assurance - Plant (14-22 yrs)
Key Accountability :
- Compliance to QC & QA Systems; Ensuring Quality Management system is taken care of in running plant, modifications, addition and alteration.
- To plan & implement the QC & QA plan for each of the Plant/ services at the site; (In- coming Raw material, chemicals & packaging material, In- process & Finished goods.
- Provide analytical services to internal as well as external customer with time frame. Troubleshooting in analytical problems.
- To have an effective maintenance programme for the lab instruments and ensure their accuracy and availability.
- Control of Non-Conforming products.
- Development of packaging specifications.
- New vendor evaluation.
- Achieves customer satisfaction by guiding and reviewing Tasks and themes taken up towards the end of satisfying customers; Effectiveness of the customer complaints handling system.
- Control on Customer Complaints pertaining to Product Quality & Packaging. Coordinating overall
- In the event of a new customer or supplier is getting added to the business, the development of the system to ensure assured quality is prime responsibility of the jobholder.
- Benchmarking product quality done on an annual basis with the competitors.
- Custodian of all the current & historical Operating data for the QC & QA system.
- To lead the establishment of QC & QA Cell & monitoring the effectiveness using IMS & SAP.
- Compliance to all statutory standards using live IMS documents.
- To authorize the countermeasures suggested & review the effectiveness of counter measures taken for critical/ repetitive problems, using 7 QC tools.
- To lead the team in continual improvements into IMS; working within IMS domain only.
- To lead the team to IT enablement of processes.
- Capex execution within budgetary limits (QCDSEM - Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, Environment & Morale)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.