Director Corporate Relations at Arsenius Skill Capital
Views:110 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Quality Control & Assurance - Real Estate/Construction (8-12 yrs)
Arsenius Skill Capital is Hiring - Head Quality (Real Estate Development)
Position - Head Quality Control and Assurance
Reporting to - COO
Qualification - Masters/Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed institute
Experience - 8-10 years relevant experience near to or with similar position in a Reputed Real Estate Development Company
Salary - Rs. 10-15 Lakhs p.a.
Location : Ahmedabad
- Proper checking & testing of Incoming materials, procured by Company & Contractors for various Project locations in Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Pune
- Implementation of RFI (Request for Inspection) / checklist system for all processes.
- Review of supplier's / contractors quality plans w.r.t Purchase order / contract requirements
- Due diligence during selection / prequalification of vendors / materials / new brands and contractors.
- Study and Review of Existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP- s), Contracts, Specifications, ITP, QEHS manuals, documentation system, QEHS audit reports.
- Maintain records of Management Review Meeting; monthly Quality Reports and its Method statements, planning schedules of projects and current status, site visits and interaction with staff, contractors, vendors etc.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS). Recommend and implement improvements wherever essential.
- Review of QA / QC labs, Improvements in Mix designs, Analysis and use of standard deviations, material testing reports, site NCR- s, Checklists, third party inspection reports, contractor and vendor evaluation reports by QA staff if any and site problems related to QA /QC issues, hindrances records, preventive & corrective action reports, cost of reworks records, calibration records, RMC / HMP plants inspection etc.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project QEHS management system.
- Prepare and Send Monthly QEHS Report to COO including site critical issues, improvements done, training conducted, good practices followed, NCR status, innovative ideas etc., conduct Monthly QEHS Meetings and QEHS Walks with Project Managers & Engineers.
- Recruitment of QEHS staff if required, job allocation and KRA formalization of QEHS staff.
- Kick off meetings with contractors/vendors. Briefing of method statements, Root cause analysis, NCR, corrective and preventive actions, internal audit training to selected team members. ISO documentation training to all team members.
- Snagging and de-snagging system
- To develop and maintain the Quality management methodology including document template
- To ensure that there is a good sign off for implemented projects and that they are handed over to the clients on completion. To vet quality development strategies and ensure compliance by project teams.
- To be responsible for the delivery of projects, aims and objectives as outlined in the relevant specifications for the assigned project.
- To research and remain up to date on developments in project management technologies.