Assistant Manager - Recruitment at DCDC Kidney Care
Views:1092 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Quality & Business Excellence - Healthcare (8-15 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Quality & Organizational Excellence :
- Ensure all department SOPS are drafted & reviewed periodically
- Measure Policy/Process compliance and variance (as deemed necessary by CEO) through quarterly audits, patient feedback calls & unit remote surveillance.
- Generate the unit-level quality scores and drive improvement initiatives to enhance the quality score.
- Consumable and chemical quality control.
- Convene review meetings, exercise leadership and drive improvement initiatives.
- Achieve necessary Quality Accreditations
- To ensure all centers are having awareness related to quality processes & E&S
Partner Satisfaction :
- Continuous engagement with all partnership hospitals and ensure partner satisfaction.
Environmental & Social Management :
- Implement the E&S system across entire organization.
- Connect with investors and timely submission of E&S reports to Board of Directors.
Entrepreneurship - DCDC Academy of Healthcare :
- As, acting Director of the Academy, manage the overall operations of the academy.
- Identify the training projects of strategic importance and achieve year on year profitability.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Proven experience in the Job role. Min 10 years
- Mandatory - Knowledge on NABH/QAI standards. Certified NABH auditor preferred
- Knowledge on IFC Environmental & Social Standards
- Certified Lean Six Sigma professional - Green Belt and above
- Business Excellence & Quality Control Tools & Techniques
DESIRED SKILLS :
- Leadership & Team Management
- Corporate Communications & Conflict resolutions
- Finance Management, Budgeting and Business Modelling
- Medical Graduation
- MBA from TOP Tier Colleges