Director at Its All About People Pvt. Ltd.
Views:543 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Head - Quality - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Must have experience in handling multiple processes (Inbound, Outbound, Chat, Email)
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to minimize error opportunities.
- Responsible for conducting process level analysis - root cause analysis, trend analysis, training need analysis for the process, etc. and designed plan of action to minimize the errors/defects.
- Initiating activities/projects on the operations floor to enhance productivity with quality.
- Designing new templates, dashboard and matrix to measure team performance.
- Arranging mandatory and desirable training for TL's and AM's.
- Training on QMS, data analysis and Basic quality tools to enhance process improvement ability.
- Adhering and meeting the SLA's and the contractual obligation for the processes operating from all the location.
- Spearhead the Organization's Operational and Business Excellence Initiatives
- Management of Process Audits and Business Performance reviews
- Proven skills in managing big teams to work in sync with the corporate set parameters & motivating them for achieving business and individual goals
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in customer relationship management.
- Directly responsible for implementation and maintenance of the company quality system, reporting on the performance of the quality system for review and as a basis for improvement of the quality system.
Desired skill sets:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Customer facing and interaction abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/process re-engineering
- Ability to manage a portfolio of improvement/reengineering projects
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Sound knowledge of tools/technologies in ITES and support functions
- Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
- Ability to train and conduct workshops
Desired qualifications (including certifications) :
- Masters in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an advantage.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from reputed institutes/companies like ASQ, ISI, GE, Genpact or similar; with minimum 10 years of experience in the role of Quality at various levels.
- Desired years of experience with approx 15+ years of BPO experience
- Candidates with stability preferred in terms of previous job changes
- Work experience in MNCs or reputed organizations will be an added advantage.