Director at Its All About People Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2848 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Head - Quality - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Must have experience in handling multiple processes (Inbound, Outbound, Chat, Email)
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to minimize error opportunities.
- Responsible for conducting process level analysis - root cause analysis, trend analysis, training need analysis for the process, etc. and designed plan of action to minimize the errors/defects.
- Initiating activities/projects on the operations floor to enhance productivity with quality.
- Designing new templates, dashboard and matrix to measure team performance.
- Arranging mandatory and desirable training for TL's and AM's.
- Training on QMS, data analysis and Basic quality tools to enhance process improvement ability.
- Adhering and meeting the SLA's and the contractual obligation for the processes operating from all the location.
- Spearhead the Organization's Operational and Business Excellence Initiatives
- Management of Process Audits and Business Performance reviews
- Proven skills in managing big teams to work in sync with the corporate set parameters & motivating them for achieving business and individual goals
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in customer relationship management.
- Directly responsible for implementation and maintenance of the company quality system, reporting on the performance of the quality system for review and as a basis for improvement of the quality system.
Desired skill sets:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Customer facing and interaction abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/process re-engineering
- Ability to manage a portfolio of improvement/reengineering projects
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Sound knowledge of tools/technologies in ITES and support functions
- Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
- Ability to train and conduct workshops
Desired qualifications (including certifications) :
- Masters in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an advantage.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from reputed institutes/companies like ASQ, ISI, GE, Genpact or similar; with minimum 10 years of experience in the role of Quality at various levels.
- Desired years of experience with approx 15+ years of BPO experience
- Candidates with stability preferred in terms of previous job changes
- Work experience in MNCs or reputed organizations will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.