Managing Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2736 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Quality - BPO (14-20 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for heading the overall Quality function for the organization including Business & Process Excellence, Transactional and Operational Quality across locations.
- Continuous Improvement, Business Excellence & connected activities
- Client / Strategic Quality & related duties
- Lead improvement/re-engineering opportunity identification across organization through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc
- Lead Capability building of the operations/support function teams in improvement methodologies
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for providing analysis support and guiding teams on improvement methodology
- Mentor and lead improvement projects
- Generate business impact through Improvement initiatives.
Desired skill sets
- Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/ process re-engineering
- Ability to manage portfolio of improvement/ re-engineering projects
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Sound knowledge of tools/technologies in ITES and support functions
- Must have experience heading quality function in a BPO for at least 4-6 years
- Around 14-20 years, with approx 5-10 years of BPO experience
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from reputed institutes/companies. MBB training or certification would be an added advantage
- Masters in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an advantage.
- ISO 9001, COPC certifications / experience would be desirable
- Candidates with stability in terms of previous job changes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.