Managing Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2703 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Quality - BPO (14-20 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for heading the overall Quality function for the organization including Business & Process Excellence, Transactional and Operational Quality across locations.
- Continuous Improvement, Business Excellence & connected activities
- Client / Strategic Quality & related duties
- Lead improvement/re-engineering opportunity identification across organization through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc
- Lead Capability building of the operations/support function teams in improvement methodologies
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for providing analysis support and guiding teams on improvement methodology
- Mentor and lead improvement projects
- Generate business impact through Improvement initiatives.
Desired skill sets
- Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/ process re-engineering
- Ability to manage portfolio of improvement/ re-engineering projects
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Sound knowledge of tools/technologies in ITES and support functions
- Must have experience heading quality function in a BPO for at least 4-6 years
- Around 14-20 years, with approx 5-10 years of BPO experience
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from reputed institutes/companies. MBB training or certification would be an added advantage
- Masters in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an advantage.
- ISO 9001, COPC certifications / experience would be desirable
- Candidates with stability in terms of previous job changes