Partner at TalentMojo
Views:1803 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Quality - Automotive Technology R&D Center (18-20 yrs)
- Experience in defining and implementing processes, especially in the automotive domain, and leading the organization towards ISO Certification, CMMI Level 5, ASPICE assessments, and re-assessments.
- Build & provide leadership + strategic direction to the Quality engineering organization, in alignment with Global engineering processes.
- Work with the Quality heads of the multiple Business Units and the delivery team at India Technology Center (ITC) to ensure that the required quality standards are adhered to.
- Establishes/enhances and has the overall responsibility for the goals of the Quality organization.
- Responsible for external as well as internal certifications, related to quality.
- Leading improvement initiatives across the organization.
- Coordinate, participate and lead external as well as internal audits.
- Develop and Track KPIs for the quality organization at the India Technical Center.
- 18+ years of experience, with at least 12+ years of experience in an Automotive Tier 1 company or companies providing services to Automotive Tier1s/OEMs.
- Exposure to working in a global environment and managing multiple stakeholders/function owners.