Head - Quality Assurance - Shared Services (12-18 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
1. You will be responsible to establish, build and lead the Shared Services Quality Assurance strategy, ensuring that our client has appropriate reporting, management information and remedial processes in place in the key Shared Services teams where they roll out their quality assurance strategy.
2. You will be responsible to set-up the entire Quality Assurance function and work with the Shared Service and Tech leaders to implement a pilot quality assurance Programme.
3. You will also be responsible to set up a training team to make sure that there is a correct training in place for staff to maintain high levels of quality; and where necessary identify the need for process reviews to reduce the risk of error in processes.
4. You will work with a Shared Services and Technology team to implement a pilot quality assurance Programme; and consider other Shared Services teams where a quality assurance approach would benefit and improve the quality of processing.
5. Foster innovation and automation via usage of platform economy, RPA, AI and other latest technologies and globally scaling available solutions
Essential Skills :
1. Strong background in Quality Assurance and experience in training environment.
2. Developing people and acting in a global organization, building networks, and working in a virtual and distributed environment.
3. Strong FS/IT Service industry background.
4. An organized approach with strong track record of meeting deadlines.
5. Experience of working with teams split across different geographies and cultures.