Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consulting
Views:1517 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs - FMCG (12-26 yrs)
- Heading Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Food Safety and Quality assurance for FMCG business
- Leading all regulatory and Food safety activities in India and other countries to ensure product compliance
- Lead Regulatory approvals/Registration/ Licensing activities & ensure all approvals are obtained from relevant regulatory agencies on time
- Leading product safety activities, including testing and complaint resolution
- Leading regulatory staff to ensure alignment and compliance of Legal matters
- Lead Regulatory staff to ensure customs clearance of ingredients/products are happening in partnership with Supply Chain team
- Quality assurance of the entire product manufactured in India plants.
- Ensuring implementation of regulatory policy across the organization in compliance with company standards and policies
- FSSAI & Legal Metrology compliance for all the products.
- Establish stake holder engagement matrix and engage with various central and state authorities on regular basis.
- SRA & Quality approval of artwork and advertising material against regulations and internal Policy requirements
- Timely and accurate solutions and approval of claims, back up for claim substantiations and communications
- Lead the Nutrition agenda for the company for existing and new products.
- Develop, nurture and maintain relationships with stakeholders like, Government, Apex Chambers & Consumer NGOs to drive corporate agenda through advocacy.