Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consulting
Views:2522 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs - FMCG (12-26 yrs)
- Heading Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Food Safety and Quality assurance for FMCG business
- Leading all regulatory and Food safety activities in India and other countries to ensure product compliance
- Lead Regulatory approvals/Registration/ Licensing activities & ensure all approvals are obtained from relevant regulatory agencies on time
- Leading product safety activities, including testing and complaint resolution
- Leading regulatory staff to ensure alignment and compliance of Legal matters
- Lead Regulatory staff to ensure customs clearance of ingredients/products are happening in partnership with Supply Chain team
- Quality assurance of the entire product manufactured in India plants.
- Ensuring implementation of regulatory policy across the organization in compliance with company standards and policies
- FSSAI & Legal Metrology compliance for all the products.
- Establish stake holder engagement matrix and engage with various central and state authorities on regular basis.
- SRA & Quality approval of artwork and advertising material against regulations and internal Policy requirements
- Timely and accurate solutions and approval of claims, back up for claim substantiations and communications
- Lead the Nutrition agenda for the company for existing and new products.
- Develop, nurture and maintain relationships with stakeholders like, Government, Apex Chambers & Consumer NGOs to drive corporate agenda through advocacy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.