Head - Recruitment at Havoc Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:1130 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Quality Assurance - Real Estate/Construction Business (20-30 yrs)
Head Quality Assurance (handling atleast 20+ building projects)
- You will be heading Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) Function of Residential
- Buildings & Factories Business based out of Mumbai and be responsible for the overall QA/QC organization, guiding QA/QC team in providing high standard QA/QC services to operations and facilitate in achieving benchmark performance.
- You will be responsible to ensure the implementation of B&F IC QA/QC Policy at the all project sites in Residential Buildings & Factories Business.
- You will be responsible to ensure implementation of Quality Management System as per approved Quality Manual and Contract requirement.
- You will be responsible to develop guidelines & procedures to ensure that an excellent QA/QC culture is established and sustained.
- You will be responsible to bring in best practices adopted in high rise construction.
- You will be responsible to identify all legal requirements, facilitate compliance and monitor the compliance level.
- You will be responsible for formulating policies to identify, design and impart training on regular basis for staff, workmen - and assess impact / improvements, implementation of Procedures / Work methods through orientation / mockups.
- You will be responsible for conducting QMS Training Program & Induction for Staff to create awareness on Project Quality requirements.
- You will be responsible for providing guidance to QA/QC team at site in maintaining in-house testing facility at site and ensuring fitness of equipment's for accuracy & purpose.
- You will be responsible for providing guidance to QA/QC team in conducting stage-wise quality inspection & tests as per ITP for construction materials and activities.
- You will be responsible for Quality Audits.
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance and monitoring ageing & control of Non-conformance and timely disposal of NC. Ensuring effective corrective action for Customer Complaints & NCR for continuous improvement.
- You will be responsible for leading and conducting periodic Management Review Meeting to discuss performance of QMS.
- You will be responsible for organizing & conducting Quality Motivational Program for Staff, Supervisors & Workmen.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining an effective working relationships with customers & consultants to ensure no interruption occurs due to QA/QC issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.