Head - Quality Assurance/Quality Control - FMCG (12-16 yrs)
We are looking Head QA/QC for an MNC firm.
Experience - Mini 12 to 16 years
Location - Angamaly
Principal Account Abilities / Overall Responsibilities :
1. Lead personnel to deliver on annual quality objectives including ISO 9001 & FSSC 22000, HACCP, GMP, IMS and all food safety, food defense & quality programs for the entire group.
2. Monitoring and approving products, suppliers, toll processing units, third-party analytical laboratories, investigating analytical discrepancies as required in order to ensure that only products that meet company, customer and regulatory specifications are released.
3. Monitoring Key quality indicators and communicating the same to senior management team, follow up with other departments and implementation of CAPA to ensure that key quality indicators are tracked effectively
4. Assist the manufacturing plants in justification for personnel and for equipment requests during annual budget proposals; oversee department expenditures in accordance with budget allocations.
5. Maintaining up to date customer requirement records and review and approve new or revised customer specifications to support the accurate approval and release of products.
6. Determining disposition, root cause and corrective action in case of the nonconforming product or other customer issues in order to ensure customer satisfaction and minimize recurring quality problems. Manage group's customer concerns.
7. Ensure effective management of customer communication process including complaint management process, related documentation, root cause analysis, customer responses, and complaint reduction goals. Manage customer document request and timely dispatch of required documents related to product supplied or in order to support the sales team to explore potential business opportunity
8. Manage supplier and toll process systems, audits, develop continual improvement plan and effective communication to ensure food safety and quality systems are maintained and up to date.
9. Manage internal audits within the group and ensure effective, timely implementation of CAPA in all sites and take appropriate proactive actions to eliminate re occurrence of non-conformists.
10. Closely coordinate with HR department and other Plant Managers for developing food, cosmetic safety and IMS related training requirements and monitoring and tracking the efficiency of training and identifying training needs for maintaining a dynamic training schedule based on real-time needs within the group,
11. Providing technical and professional assistance to Plant Operations, Sales, Technical Service, Customer Service and order Coordination in order to support the achievement of quality, safety, sales and production goals.
12. Monitor and assist the regulatory team to align the systems with all relevant FSSAI, FDA, USDA, EPA, EU, other regulations and IMS requirements for GMP, FSMA, EHS, QMS and HACCP.
13. Manage SAP reports including COA- s, COC- S to review testing result trends, and maintenance and QC records for content and completeness.
14. Maintain scientific and technical knowledge from current sources, such as FCC, IS, AOAC, customer-provided analytical standards and applicable federal and state regulations
15. Lead QC teams to assure all plant laboratories are audit and inspection ready.
16. Implement annual audit to effectively assess compliance with Corporate Laboratory Programs (GLP- S), Proficiency tests, interlaboratory comparisons and drive CAPA.
17. Develop and manage sampling plans to monitor finished product quality, compositional results to ensure standards of identity are maintained.
18. Work with R&D to ensure that manufacturing and raw material specifications exist and are current and enforced, Monitor performance and benchmark best practices to drive continuous improvement. Approval of new products before commercialization and ensure thorough food safety risk assessment, QC capabilities before technology transfer
19. Use metrics and customer feedback to quickly improve capabilities and service, and create shared value
20. Uses Lean Six sigma tools to improve quality and food safety management systems
21. Engages customers to fully understand expectations and requirements and anticipates emerging trends in food safety and Quality standards and implications for the company.
REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION :
1. Bachelor's or Postgraduate Degree in Chemistry (Preferred), Microbiology or a related Food Science field with 10-15 years- experience in industrial food manufacturing, preferably in spice or oleoresin industry.
2. Significant experience and knowledge of GMP, HACCP, Food Drug and Cosmetics Act and FDA, EU regulations
CTC - Up to 25 Lacs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.