Head - Quality Assurance - QSR Firm (12-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Skills - Quality Assurance, QSR, QA, Quality, FSSAI
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Manage the Quality Assurance function in a leading organization
- Take on a team management role with scope for quick career progression
Our client is a leading player in the Indian QSR space. The company works with brands that have a strong appeal and a multinational presence. With operations across India, the organization is a giant in the Indian industry.
Reporting in to the Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading internal and third-party audits to maintain quality standards
- Performing third-party audits to maintain and improve quality
- Conducting DC audits, and driving corrective measures
- Training franchise teams in food safety measures
- Working with third parties/certification agencies for product testing and validation
- Keeping track of regulatory changes to ensure compliance
- Closely liaising with franchises to ensure internal compliance
In order to apply successfully to this position, you will:
- Have a graduate/post graduate qualification in Food Technology
- Come with at least 12 years of quality assurance experience in the FMCG/QSR sector
- Have prior leadership/team management leading experience
- Bring a problem-solving approach to the table
- Have prior experience dealing with regulatory bodies like FSSAI
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work in an environment that is conducive to growth and career progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.