Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:1767 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Quality Assurance - Financial Institution (12-20 yrs)
We are currently looking for Quality assurance professionals for a leading Financial institution.
Experience: 12+ years
- Development of the QA strategy, methodology and framework.
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
- Responsible for Leading and directing the QA leadership team.
- Accountable for the test automation, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation and Quality Assurance
- Develop metrics and action plans for productivity improvement.
- Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads
- Ensure that the teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy defined
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation
- Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards
- Monitoring and identifying areas of improvement
- Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance
- Work with Development team to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate goals
- Manage quality, time and budget expectations. and provide complete transparency to cost, schedule, quality and risks
- Develops and leads a team through the entire employee life cycle (talent acquisition and development, performance management)
Team People Tree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.