Lead - Talent Specialist at Randstad India
Views:146 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Quality Assurance - Ductile Iron/Sand Casting Foundry (15-23 yrs)
- Post Graduate in Metallurgical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with good knowledge of Ductile Iron Technology and Coating Lining Technology. Graduate Engineer with sufficient years of relevant experience will also be ok.
- Experience in Quality Control in a DI Pipe / Sand Casting Foundry, preferably having the following expertise
- Ductile Iron Technology
- Heat Treatment Technology
- Knowledge about Cement mortar lining
- Knowledge about Bitumen/ Epoxy Coating/ PU / PE Coating
- Knowledge about measuring Instruments such as Verniers, Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge, Coat-meters, Micrometers etc.
- Person should have 15 yrs. + experience in Quality Assurance and Control
Other Requirements :
- The person should be trained in Safety procedures, process oriented, conversant with relevant IS and ISO standards which are required for DI Pipes making and the relevant items.
- The incumbent should be conversant with Product Certification process and in dealing with Certification bodies.
- The incumbent should be customer focused and should have experience of dealing with Inspection agencies from India as well as abroad.
- The incumbent should be adept at Failures Analysis, Process monitoring and Documentation. He should be able to strictly monitor the PDCA cycles of various processes.
- He should be able drive product quality improvement projects in the plant
- He should have a good understanding of statistics to drive Statistical Quality Control Projects
- The incumbent will be determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications. He will be working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Since he will be working in a Hot Plant which handles very heavy products, he should have a strong Safety orientation.
- Experience in TPM implementation and Improvement Kaizens are essential.