Head - Quality Assurance & Control - Petrochemical Manufacturing (15-25 yrs)
The company manufactures wide range of high-end lubricating greases and specialty oils for the automotive and industrial sectors in India and abroad.
Our client is a private label lubricant manufacturer serving the biggest brands in India and abroad. They are also recognized STAR EXPORT HOUSE serving over 25 countries. "They are one of the leading Grease and Oil manufacturers in India having huge strengths in manufacturing, packing and research of Greases and Oils for over 25 years now.
Job Title : Head QA & QC
Reporting to : VP Operations
Department : QA & QC
Location : Manesar, Near Gurgaon
Key Deliverables/ Responsibilities :
- ZERO defect on EHSS Compliance
- As part of senior management team, provides overall direction and guidance for all the operational activities to maximize company's growth and profitability.
Job Summary :
- Will oversee day to day operations of all manufacturing units. Responsible for entire manufacturing activities like production, planning, procurement, Logistics, manufacturing, QC etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Developing and implementing the Quality department's strategy, to ensure it meets the business requirements and customer deliverables.
2. Implementing and monitoring all QC / QA systems to ensure compliance to internal as well as statutory regulations.
3. Implementing and maintaining a Quality Risk Management system to ensure that risks are adequately controlled.
4. Maintaining and improving departmental operational performance, to meet the requirements of regulatory authorities, company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and external and internal customers, with respect to quality, service, lead time and cost.
5. Putting an audit programme in place and implementing the same as per requirement.
6. Preparing, reviewing and approving Technical and Quality Agreements.
7. Responsible for timely maintenance and calibration of all testing equipments
Education and Experience :
- BE Chemical with overall 15 years experience preferred with an overall all round experience in a mid-sized factory which has a process manufacturing unit.
- At least 10 years of experience in QC / QA in a modern factory environment.