Founder and Managing Consultant at The Right People
Views:567 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - Quality Assurance - Consumer Durables/HVAC (18-22 yrs)
- To formulate QA Strategy for the division and drive its implementation for all the Products and provide technical expertise throughout the entire product development lifecycle.
- To introduce and lead transformational efforts (process & systems) to build and drive culture of quality in the Business.
- To direct and oversee QA/QC teams of two factories on strategies & measures to correct or improve company's final products and processes to meet established quality standards.
- To Influence and promote Organizational Vision, Mission, Culture, High Quality Standards, and continuous improvement across organization by establishment of systems / procedures / policies.
- Responsible for development, implementation, maintenance, and overall success of the quality assurance strategies and programs, including articulating quality standards and objectives, developing methods to embed quality into the product development and manufacturing processes, establishing vendor relationships and quality standards, and developing and implementing innovative programs to focus employees on improving product quality.
- To introduce and lead transformational efforts to build and drive culture of quality in the Division's Business.
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects for all the products
- Build the quality culture to take the organization to a different horizon. Monitor and control Cost of Quality and Cost of Poor Quality, thereby saving through strategic initiatives.
- Spearhead the conceptualization and execution of Quality Assurance Strategy, Process, Methodology.
- Establish plant Quality Assurance targets and drive the organization to realize the Quality Assurance KPIs .
- Deploy best practices QA standards at suppliers end also.
- Work with Quality Teams of Factories to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation. Driving Quality Improvement projects through cross functional teams.
- Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards and testing materials and products.
- Develops raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements, conferring and negotiating with suppliers, and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Implements in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact on all QA matters.
- Creates quality assurance documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as research and development, production, regulatory to develop new product and engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods and to ensure that quality considerations are integrated into the product development process. with other members of management
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality assurance budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Participating in internal and external audits, and responding to any non-conformances identified.
- Develop a system of Management Review meetings of the QA System.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.