Talent Acquisition at Catapult Management Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:406 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Quality Assurance Audit - Beverages Firm (15-25 yrs)
Looking candidate for "Head-QA Audit" with one of leading clients into Beverages.
Graduation/PG - Food Tech/Food Science
Required Skill Set : Incumbent will be responsible for QA-Audit activities for Pan India level and adhere to standard compliance.
- Coordinating and Conducting Value added audits and training of the Beverage Manufacturing Units, Packaged Drinking Water units, Raw Materials - Packaging materials Suppliers, CFA, Distribution Centres.
- Follow up for effective closure of identified nonconformities in a timely manner.
- Responsible to ensure compliance of the units as per QA Systems and FSSAI standards.
- Number of plants, franchise, CFA and vendors audited
- Mandays of training conducted
- Submission of consistent, complete and accurate reports on time
- Measuring effectiveness of Training and Audits
- Supporting QA and plant team for effective closure of corrective actions in a timely manner
- Analysis and presentation of the reports
- Coordinating and conducting QA Audits pan India for plants, franchises, vendors, CFA and distribution centers in India
- Generating timely and error free reports.
- Assisting teams in forming auditing standards and designing checklists.
- Prepare, maintain and adhere to the Audit schedule
- Assisting all stakeholders for process improvements
- Designing training templates on food safety, quality and other management system
- Planning and conducting training programmes for plants, franchises, in India