Assistant Manager Recruitment at Omam Consultants
Views:2334 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Purchase & Supply Chain - FMCG/Pharma (12-20 yrs)
Academics & experience
B.Techin any discipline/Post Graduate having specialization in Procurement
- 12+ years of experience in similar industry
- Additional certification/ accreditation in supply chain management
- Reporting to the Director and CEO
- Team of Procurement & Supply chain to be developed.
Purpose, Roles and Responsibilities :
Primary Purpose & Objective of the Position :
Lead procurement and supply chain function from raw materials to finished product in market.
1. Strategize, design and implement a robust procurement and supply chain management plan in a start-up environment
2. Manage and coordinate over all procurement and contract management for successful delivery of goods/ services to the operational team.
3. Prepare and develop RFIs/ RFPs for suppliers along with evaluation and analysis of responses to RFIs and RFPs.
4. Lead and participate in selecting suppliers and preparation of commercial terms for contract manufacturing.
5. Conduct negotiation and develop contract, review compliances and check variations.
6. Vendor management, including maintaining an approved supplier, contractors and sub-contractors data base including gap approval and review process, maintain data base of prices and market information with review and historic tracking facilities
7. Ensure availability of equipment/ goods/ services in defined timelines and in accordance with project plan and at lowest distribution cost and high performance standard.
8. Co-ordinate with Legal and Finance department for compliances and cost/ budget
9. Supply chain management and logistics contract management for smooth supply of raw materials and finished goods
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.