Talent Acquisition Manager at OASIS
Views:1874 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Head - Purchase & Supply Chain - FMCG/Foods Industry (13-23 yrs)
Head - Purchase & Supply Chain (Only from F&B Retail/ Restaurants/FMCG)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Food purchase knowledge must
Supply Chain Management
Effective Purchase Management
- Buying / sourcing of non-veg, frozen, dairy, bakery, non-food categories. Imported, local products, frozen veg products, bakery products, chocolates, cheese, dairy, spices, non-food skus through identification of cost effective suppliers with an aim of improving quality and reliability.
- Interfacing with cross-functional departments for ascertaining procurement plans of raw materials. Budgeting and planning the funds for procurement and sourcing of materials ensuring optimum utilization of material & maximum cost savings and meeting anticipatory orders for monthly operations.
- Preparing purchase schedules for timely procurement of bought out materials and capital equipment.
- Developing and implementing key strategies for the purchase of material from sources; achieving cost reduction in procurement and packaging.
- Preparing MIS reports of inward / outward logistics with a view to appraise top management and users of the routine inventory management activities.
- Driving monthly MRP basis the forecast shared and projected; conducting shortage analysis and communicating information regarding the upcoming shortages to the concerned functions on time.
- Receiving offers from vendors/contractors as per BOM, evaluating techno-commercial aspects and awarding purchase orders / work contracts after negotiation.
- Monitor clean and hygienic environment for the food products to be stored and preserve them safely once packing is done.
- Ensure control and proper responsibility for expenditure of company funds.
- Coordinate with production and sales department on regular basis.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Only Candidates from Food and Beverage Retail / Restaurant Groups / QSR / FMCG related to Food Industry with Supply Chain and Purchase experience must.
- Factory Management preferred.
- Must have handled Pan India.
Age not above 45 years.