CEO at Ascendz HR Solutions
Views:404 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Purchase - Real Estate (16-22 yrs)
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- Responsible for ongoing management of purchasing strategy and activity and for ensuring optimal supplier performance and price. Develop and implement a strategy to ensure the function is operating in line with the objectives of the business to add value, mitigate supply chain risk and deliver cost savings.
- Develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships and manage the development of contracts, contractual relationships and contract management to deliver continuous improvement in delivery of goods and services by the supply base. Lead and manage a team of Buyers to deliver the appropriate support to the business to ensure corporate and business development objectives are met. Work alongside the senior management team in contributing to overall business objectives.
Strategy and Development :
- Overall responsibility for Purchasing and Cost Estimating activities across the business
- Create and implement best practice purchasing vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Ensure that purchasing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets, which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market to include: Terms and conditions, supplier selection/de-selection, evaluation and rationalization of supply chain solutions including vendor managed inventory, supplier consignments and safety stock
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Take ownership of the purchasing policy, guidelines, and any associate documents
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative procurement processes (eProcurement)