Lead - Talent Acquisition at Troth and Ally
Views:551 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Purchase - Manufacturing Industry (12-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Working with cross functional teams i.e. R&D, Quality and PPC.
- Component costing & Negotiations with the supplier. (Zero base costing of component).
- In-depth knowledge in Ferrous & Non Ferrous Metals like MS Steel, Low Alloy Carbon Steel, Aluminum Alloys etc
- Hands on experience along with Develop & sourcing of all commodity material along with Vendor development. (Sheet metal, machining, rubber, plastic, fastener, casting, forging)
- Development and Inspection of Samples as well as estimation, costing and finalization of quotations.
- Finalizing purchase orders schedules and follow up with vendors for supply of components.
- Evaluating & negotiating with vendors for price & various other terms & conditions.
Supply chain Management :
- Responsible for store and inventory management
- Control the minimum and maximum stock level of store.
- Knowledge and experience in global sourcing.
- Knowledge and responsibilities of logistics and EXIM Documentation.
Negotiation with Shipping :
- lines, Freight forwarder, Airlines, Transporters and other commercial aspects of exports.
- Making annual contract with CHA, Courier service provider, Transporters and forwarders
- Create Deploy and Monitor Key Performance Matrix for transporter, forwarders and CHA.
- Communicate effectively with internal as well as external customers efficiently for their logistics related queries
Key Skills :
- Knowledge of SAP - MM (Must have knowledge and prior experience in working on SAP)
- Knowledge of Marathi Language.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral and interpersonal skills
- Know how of Local Market and local Vendors for Manufacturing Industry.
- Ability to take initiatives and work under pressure. Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines effectively day to day purchase
- Capital / Capex Purchase
- Knowledge of Imports / Exports related to Purchase
- knowledge in commercial documentation
- Team Management
Designation - Sr. Manager / DGM / AGM purchase
Location - Aurangabad
Education - Must be BE / B. Tech (Mechanical)
Experience - 12-15 years in Steel(Hot rolling / Carbon Alloy) / Forging / Auto components (Mechanical base)