Recruitment Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:335 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Public Relations - F&B/Lifestyle (8-15 yrs)
- A senior PR professional who can build on the positioning for each of the brands in the portfolio, enhancing their visibility and creating a desire for the brands amongst the target audience in India, in line with the global positioning strategy.
- As a head of PR, the person should be able to manage the brands reputation across platforms and consumer touchpoints.
- Will be responsible to identify and also execute media and other external opportunities (online and traditional mediums) that help establish the different brands in the organisation portfolio.
- Should be able to lead, build on and manage relations with key industry media, print, digital as well as electronic media channels.
- Must have great industry and influencer connects to be able to leverage and derive value for the brands.
- Should be able to align with and lead very efficiently the PR agencies to deliver on the brand objectives and build strategic relationships with leading Influencer Marketing Agencies throughout India
- High on initiative, should be able to suggest and create strategic proposals/pitches proactively for trend-based and other such relevant stories to national media and industry.
- Will handle the mantle of acquisition and collaboration with influencers in the food space and work with them to create unique marketing stores, content led features and user generated campaigns.
- We are seeking a creative storyteller and communications strategist to share stories of the brands in the portfolio of gourmet Investments. Create and sustain interesting story ideas around the brands, the uniqueness of each of the restaurants and wherever applicable, the personalities behind the properties.
- Work with the brand team to build out the right content for the existing influencers for their social media. Should be able to assist in developing and implementing integrated internal and external corporate communication plans across the company to support functional and organizational goals.
- Conceptualize and develop creative ideas for Food, travel and lifestyle PR
- Responsible for media monitoring and reports including social and online channels and follow up results by measuring media impact of all PR activities
- Manage day-to-day agency relationship
- Minimum 8 years of experience of which at-least 40% should have been spent in the F&B and Lifestyle Space