Head - Public Relations & Corporate Communications - Media (12-14 yrs)
Our client is a media and consumer conglomerate with a great legacy and a record of successes. Present across the country, their recent diversifications have seen them make inroads into new-age sectors through both acquisitions and greenfield ventures.
The Job :
- The company is seeking to identify a Head of Public Relations and Corporate Communications who will report to the group CEO.
- You will assume responsibility for the organizational brand and be tasked with effectively communicating the positive approach and initiatives of the company to all stakeholders, both external and internal, from shareholders and customers to employees and business partners.
- You should be suitably qualified and have a demonstrable track record of strategizing, structuring and implementing long term initiatives, coupled with the ability to respond with sure footed agility to - Black Swan events.
- We are seeking an individual who is adept at old and new media and methods of communication, from print platforms, broadcasts and entertainment to the rapidly moving social media, mobile and internet driven modes. You must be well schooled in the fundamentals of the subject and very adept at its most recent and constantly evolving practices, including a high degree of comfort with technology.
- The preference is for a young individual with a greater focus on the depth and breadth of experience rather than the length. In keeping with their gender balance objectives, this would preferably be a diversity hire.
- If the profile matches your capabilities and you are interested in a creative challenge, please write in.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.