Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:3206 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Public Relations & Corporate Communications - Life Insurance Firm (12-20 yrs)
About the client:
Client is a leading Private Life Insurer with a strong bancassurance distribution model and Pan India presence.
Reporting: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Head Office, Mumbai
- Develop strategies for communicating with the target audience.
- Key responsibilities include precisely identifying the target audience, conducting research, benchmarking, goal-setting, and establishing measurement criteria for public relations programs
- Administering all operational issues related to execution and message delivery.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate program execution results monthly in adherence to the objective determined
- Develop a comprehensive evaluation matrix to measure the effectiveness of the campaign
- Drive a culture change in the group through a strong internal communications programme
- Manage the delivery channels for internal communications
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in designing and implementing targeted internal communications programmes
- Ideating and drafting internal communications and executive communication content, both written and audio-visual
- Be the central coordination point for Group newsletters
- Work in close coordination with HR in driving employee engagement