Senior Manager | Leadership Hiring at Honeywell
Views:11164 Applications:492 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:307
Head - Public Relations & Corporate Communications - Hospitality (12-18 yrs)
Corporate Initiatives :
- Conceptualise and execute PR and Media plan for all corporate initiatives, build brand advocacy, drive measurement and reporting mechanism, collaborate with marketing to develop the marketing and promotion plans, senior leadership profiling and securing speaking engagements, promote overall business initiatives develop long- and short-term PR strategies for product campaigns, support internal communications efforts, brainstorm and develop big ideas and beneficial partnerships to generate media interest.
- New Launches - Plan, execute and sustain visibility for all new launches globally.
Driving the PR agency :
- Develop annual communication plan aligned with organisations strategic plan, strategise and create go-to market plans for each quarter across active markets, design and develop content tool-kit based on brand pillars, pitch and coordinate media FAMs across global markets, ensure the itineraries reflect the key brand pillars
Crisis Communications :
- Nodal point for crisis escalation and issue management on behalf of the regional businesses, ensuring factual and timely information on the crisis, drafting statements, getting approvals, monitor the media space and engage with them.
- Awards - Pursue top International awards and accolades and amplify the wins in relevant markets.
On going PR activities :
- Responding to and vetting incoming media requests on a daily basis. Working with respond to media queries with relevant information to generate stories, analysing and re-presenting media reports, analysis of market trends including competitive scenario, generate positive media coverage and promote brand content in consumer and trade media, pitch editorial content with a focus on features, conceptualise and develop written materials, including press releases, briefing materials, pitch letters and other communications
Media Engagement - Develop and maintain relationships with key media in the entertainment, lifestyle, fashion and news categories across print, digital and broadcast media, and in business and lifestyle categories and engage appropriate target media for coverage outcomes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.