Recruitment Partner at Sashr Consultants
Views:335 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Public Relations & Corporate Communications - BFSI (18-22 yrs)
Head - Public Relations and Corporate Communications
Reporting to the MD & CEO
- Reputation Enhancement: The incumbent will focus on building and maintaining the company's reputation. This involves shaping public perception, managing crises, and ensuring that the company is viewed positively by the public, customers, employees, and investors.
- Media Relations: Media management to establish and maintain positive relationships with the media. The incumbent will be responsible for providing journalists with timely and accurate information about the company, handle media inquiries, and pitch stories to generate positive media coverage.
- Content Creation: He/She may also create content such as press releases, articles, blog posts, and social media updates to convey the company's key messages and engage with the target audience.
- Regulatory Compliance: The team led by the incumbent will monitor and interpret government policies and regulations that affect the company's operations. They shall ensure that the organization complies with all relevant laws and regulations and also ensure that the point of view of the company is heard in the appropriate forums.
- Risk Management: The incumbent professional shall identify potential legislative or regulatory risks and develop strategies to mitigate these risks. He/she may also assess the impact of proposed regulations on the company.
- You must have displayed smart achievements under your belt in terms of managing media and managing Public Relations.
- 18+ years of experience with a substantial part into the roles mentioned above.