Head - Public Relations & Brand Marketing - Enterprise Products & Services (12-15 yrs)
- You'll help strengthen our brand and drive new sales of our enterprise products and services. Through social media, search engine optimization, and mobile efforts, you'll drive traffic to our site and build awareness and engagement among potential business customers.
- Partnering with the lead digital agency, you'll help shape strategy and implement programs that will drive sales. Your efforts will put our market leading technology into the hands of new business customers that will help them run their businesses better.
- Increasing visibility and reputation for Verizon India as a tech and innovation hub and an employer of choice
- Supporting the above, devise and execute a sound PR strategy in line with Verizon global communication and branding strategy while also working closely with and managing a PR agency already on board
- Supporting employer branding, own a robust social media strategy, engaging employees, key stakeholders, leadership and driving purposeful conversations and positioning across various platforms. Be able to line up media interactions for senior Verizon executives as appropriate
- Proactively scout industry forums to position Verizon India, its leadership and SMEs across various platforms while providing advice and support to industry events, campus relations and other external engagements, ensuring highest standards of branding and reputation.
- Driving extensive social media content. Manage the official social media handles for Verizon India, work with the global social media teams to push focused India content onto all global Social Media platforms
- Contributing to the CSR programs of the organization as part of the CSR Committee and working with the leadership team with a view to building strong community programs while promoting employee volunteering opportunities
- Providing support, guidance and contribution to a range of internal communications projects comprising intranet content, employee emails, special campaigns & initiatives, newsletters, videos, webcast, executive town halls and other innovative modes/channels
- Taking key responsibilities in managing crisis communications for the organization, owning the delivery ecosystem and developing effective messaging
- Having sound project management background to be able to lead and run campaigns and initiatives end to end while also leading a small team that they will coach and mentor as appropriate
What we're looking for?
You are an avid consumer of online media. Figuring out how to entice people to click on your link is a challenge you can't resist. You can't wait to discover the next big thing in online marketing and apply it to your work. You are results-oriented and always looking to figure out how to do it even better next time.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's/PG degree or six or more years of experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience in the field of communications and PR
- Experience in Mass Communications/Journalism/Media/Digital Media or any related discipline
- Knowledge of strategic media relations, campus relations, external engagements
- Should have good media and industry connects both at national and regional levels
- Should have worked with industry forums, have a background in managing sponsorships, academia and leader/executive brand positioning
- Communication campaigns and project planning experience
- Should have been a people manager for a minimum of 5 years