MD at Employers4Employees
Views:1836 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Public Affairs - Transport Domain (7-12 yrs)
- We are looking for a person with 7-12 years of relevant work experience and shall prefer person who has exposure to transport or having handled similar roles in other domains.
- Must be a strong networker with capability to open doors in government as well as private institutions.
- He should also have strong thinking cap and be able to plan the strategy towards achieving the defined objective related to public affairs and government liasioning.
- Lead of policy advocacy for Company transport/mobility domain. Extensive engagement with Ministry of Road, Transport and Highways (MoRTH) & state governments across the country.
- Representing Company on key committees of FICCI, CII, IAMAI, NASSCOM, ASSOCHAM.
- Working closely with CXOs and co-founders on public policy strategy.
- Managing business continuity in crisis situations (strikes, unrests, govt. actions, political interventions, local authority intervention, etc.) in different cities across the country
- Create a team to liase with RTO and UPSRTC at state and city level
- Relevant Experience of 7-12 years in either transport domain having worked with government, FICCI, Assocham, CII
- People with extensive experience in government advocacy or having worked in active government interaction roles in other domains are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communicator, presenter and with skills to interact with senor professionals and officials.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.