MD at Employers4Employees
Views:1260 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Public Affairs - Transport Domain (7-12 yrs)
- We are looking for a person with 7-12 years of relevant work experience and shall prefer person who has exposure to transport or having handled similar roles in other domains.
- Must be a strong networker with capability to open doors in government as well as private institutions.
- He should also have strong thinking cap and be able to plan the strategy towards achieving the defined objective related to public affairs and government liasioning.
- Lead of policy advocacy for Company transport/mobility domain. Extensive engagement with Ministry of Road, Transport and Highways (MoRTH) & state governments across the country.
- Representing Company on key committees of FICCI, CII, IAMAI, NASSCOM, ASSOCHAM.
- Working closely with CXOs and co-founders on public policy strategy.
- Managing business continuity in crisis situations (strikes, unrests, govt. actions, political interventions, local authority intervention, etc.) in different cities across the country
- Create a team to liase with RTO and UPSRTC at state and city level
- Relevant Experience of 7-12 years in either transport domain having worked with government, FICCI, Assocham, CII
- People with extensive experience in government advocacy or having worked in active government interaction roles in other domains are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communicator, presenter and with skills to interact with senor professionals and officials.