Head - Projects & Plant - Food Industry (15-20 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Our client is looking to hire someone who has extensive experience in handling greenfield projects end to end, post the completion of project he/she would be heading the entire plant
Our client is a leading US food MNC pioneering food industry's game changing products. With innovation as driving force, they have spear headed multiple categories like confectionery with multi-million dollar turnover with presence in multiple countries.
Reporting into VP- Operations, SCM & Projects, he/she will be responsible for-
- Working as a Project Manager to manage the Greenfield, Manufacturing Project along with Installation and Commissioning of the upcoming site, he/she will also be working closely with Engineering consultant as well as statutory consultant on design & approval process for the construction
- Leading the project management function - Manage the design and operational protocols, project, budgets, etc. Review engineering drawings, layouts, cost estimates, etc
- Working closely with internal stake holders & design consultant agency to finalize design for the facility, process, utilities & traffic inline, local statutory requirement to meet the business objective for India business
- Preparing budget for the various stages of project to meet the overall cost objective for this project & execute it along with stakeholders like procurement, engineering to deliver best value for money. Accountable for the on-time, on-budget and safe execution of the project
- Ensuring smooth & cost-effective installation & commissioning of Utility systems like steam generations & distribution system, Refrigeration Systems (Chillers), HVAC systems, Water treatment systems (purified water, WFI, Pure steam generation plants, Cooling towers, Compressed Air, Nitrogen gas generation systems
- Setting up strategic plan for production and maintenance in close coordination with supply plan and supervise, guide and coach on daily work of production & maintenance
- Coordinating with R&D, Logistics, Supply Planner, quality and sales for effective & efficient operations of the plant
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing the Production & Maintenance budget, along with detail understanding of Manpower - Staff Welfare and Quality Assurance budget and its impact on over efficiency / cost performance of plant. Analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- An ideal candidate will be a full time engineer along with 15+ years of experience working in Food/Fmcg industry.
- He/she must have an experience of handling atleast multiple greenfield & projects in his past/ current role. He/she also must be having experience in handling production, maintenance and other operations of the plant
Job Offer :
- Great Remuneration
- Working with the senior leadership
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jasdeep Singh Sahani on +91 (0) 22-42363369
Contact - Jasdeep Singh -
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.