Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:272 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Projects & Fund Raising - BFSI/NGO - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (15-20 yrs)
Head - Projects & Fund Raising
Summary of Position:
- As Head of the Development Office, you are responsible for all of our vital fundraising, investing and donor relationship-building streams, which allow us to achieve our mission and maximize our impact in the community.
- You will plan and organize fundraising activities, manage the development budget and assemble team members to raise those funds for our Live Museum.
- In this role, we look upon you as an enthusiastic leader who is capable of managing diverse teams to reach a common goal. You embody the entrepreneurial spirit and know how to make timely, effective, and ethical decisions.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good exposure in corporate banking or with private wealth management setups.
- Significant experience in fundraising for a Not-for-Profit entity / NGO will be an added advantage
- A self-starter who crafts creative solutions and opens doors to new donor relationships.
- An excellent storyteller with a decent understanding of Indian Arts and Culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of a long-term strategy to achieve agreed long-term fundraising goals as charted by senior most management or the board
- Carry out prospect research and lead communication with key donors and funders with the aim of cultivating, growing, and sustaining long-term funding and collaboration
- Support the development of large-scale multi-country fundraising campaigns for international donors and patrons
- Take ownership of the growth of the development office and fund utilization in the utmost compliant way, reporting to the senior most management or the board on progress against fundraising targets and the utilization of funds.
- Help our donors accomplish their philanthropic goals and ambitions through a relationship with our organization
- Generate new ideas that increases revenue and donor loyalty, while continuously identifying new prospective donors and maintaining long-term relationships with existing donors
- Manage systems to track and cultivate donors and prospects, including our donor database and wealth screening tools
- Administer signature fundraising and donor stewardship events. Lead communication with key donors and funders with the aim of cultivating, growing, and sustaining long-term funding and collaboration.
- Create a Sustainable network of Key stakeholders in donors and make pitches, presentations, and reports as required to find new donors and keep the existing engaged.
- Help identify and onboard well-qualified fundraising personnel.
- Oversee the progress of implementation of the program as per the MoU agreed upon with the respective donors in terms of deliverables.
- Invest the money garnered through donations and provide periodic fund utilizations to donors.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Any Graduation/Masters
- MBA from Tier 1 institute with 15+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in a senior management position
- Demonstrable track record of private wealth management, strategic fundraising/investment banking
- Experience in managing teams to deliver financial outcomes
- Experience in utilizing the strength of an organization's brand for charity/business development
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships
- May have to frequently travel to National /International destination
- 20+ years of Fund Raising Experience
- Experience in overseeing clients and programs that are big in financial value as well as the spread of geography