Head - Projects - Design & Construction - Retail/Healthcare (12-18 yrs)
Industry : Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Category : Operations
Job Description :
- An opportunity to lead the overall project expansion with a strong focus on Design & Construction
- Managing proper site execution (Civil & Interior fit out works ) and development & selection of vendors in close coordination with procurement team
Client Details :
- Our client is one of the biggest organizations in India when it comes to diagnostic centres and is funded by a well known Private Equity Firm with a vision to further grow in India as well as an International Brand
- Overall responsibility for Design and Construction of Specialty Diagnostic Centres as a Projects Head
- Have a strong grasp on the Design as well as Cost of Construction from Planning stage to Execution as well as good experience in managing financials which includes overall budgeting, sourcing, tracking and management of all projects while working in tandem with cross functional teams
- Ownership of Vendor Development and negotiating terms with support from SCM & Procurement Team
- Ideally coming with an Engineering background or equivalent with a strong experience in Executing Projects in Retail/ Health-Care/Hospitality Industry
- Overall experience of 12-18 Years of Experience
Job Offer :
- An opportunity to lead the Projects team and report to the Leadership
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Robin George on +91 124 452 5467.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.